Do your part
Posted on 20 March by
Help us reduce the spread of COVID-19
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, centre staff and local community is our highest priority. With countries around the world continuing to respond to the recent outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re monitoring the situation very closely.
You may be aware that we’ve rolled out several measures to prevent coronavirus (COVID-19) including:
- Displaying public health posters around the centre detailing how people can reduce the chances of infection
- Directing our cleaning teams to regularly clean common areas with hospital grade disinfectant.
How can I prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)?
According to the Australian Government Department of Health, it’s important to maintain good hygiene including:
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- Covering your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser and;
- If unwell, avoiding contact with others (touching, kissing, hugging, and other intimate contact).
The Department is regularly updating its website (www.health.gov.au) with information on people most at risk of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Where can I go for more information?
If you’d like more information on coronavirus (COVID-19), please call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Additional information can be found on the Australian Government Department of Health website: www.health.gov.au.